With so many HR dashboards and template options online, it can be quite difficult to find those that suit your needs the best. Being an HR manager is a very interesting career to pursue but it can be very time-consuming if you are not well-organized. Here are our picks for the Top 5 HR Dashboard Template Tools that can help you stay organized and on top of your work game.
What does Human Resource (HR) Specialist do?
Building your HR specialist career can be a bit confusing at the start because there are so many things that are included in your job description. However, all industries and all businesses across the world need Human Resources. It is an important role that manages a lot of crucial things in any company. From hiring process to arranging meetings and interviews, HR manager/specialist can be an engaging but rewarding role.
Once you get a gist of it, you will become a very important part of the business you work for!
What are some of the Main Human Resource (HR) official Duties in 2023?
Working as an HR official, managing the employee life cycle can sometimes be a bit challenging. Many employees prefer working remotely, while others enjoy staying in the office.
Taking into consideration everyone’s positive and negative sides, arranging interviews and navigating through everything can make you lose your focus very quickly.
A well-organized and efficient HR specialist/official not only provides assistance and support to employees of a company but also helps the business by maintaining its structure. Some HR professionals deal with things like training, payroll, benefits and employment, while others deal with things that are a bit more global and generalized for that business.
Recruiting is also a big part of HR jobs because HR managers are responsible for hiring and connecting the right individuals to the right roles. It is important to determine who is a qualified individual that fits a certain position, and this is done by conducting interviews and screening candidates.
Also, HR has a big role in strengthening employees’ relationships. When many people work for one company or on a single project, humans can become a bit displeased by certain decisions or rules, especially during meetings. Human resource officials try to make all the possible confrontations or issues as minimal as possible. Sometimes, these will include disciplinary actions, which are also part of HR’s job, but let’s hope that doesn’t happen right away.
How can HR Dashboards Help You stay Well-organized?
Several tools, including HR dashboards, can make your life easier and help you with your work as an HR manager. One may wonder, how can one person keep track of all different tasks at once? Well, it is much easier than you may think.
It is very important to stay organized, and not everyone is good at that. HR managers always need to keep track of all meetings, new tasks, new employees, etc. Luckily, technology has advanced so much, that many new tools have been developed to help us organize our time. So even if you are not good at time management at first, HR dashboards, templates and calendars can help you organize everything in just a few moments.
What are the Best Apps that Include HR Dashboards and Other Tools that can help You? (Top 5 Templates)
There are many apps that include HR dashboards, project templates, and calendars which can help you stay organized and keep track of everything that is happening in your company. In our opinion, here are the top 5 apps that offer all of that and more:
Easynote is another brilliant project management web-based tool. From HR dashboards to various templates, Easynote is, as its name says, very easy to use and it basically does more than half of your job for you. Created in 2016, it has become one of the favorite tools for Project Managers and Human Resource teams. Its user-friendly interface makes it a top choice if you want to start from scratch.
EasyNote is pretty much one tool that manages it all. It offers more than 35 templates and here are just some of them:
- Ultimate Dashboard – this dashboard gives you an overview of everything that you need to take care of. Your projects, tasks, and deadlines – are all in one place. You can also view timelines and manage different files across all your projects. This can also keep others updated.
Dashboards are very customizable, so you can make and organize them however you like! Here you can find out how to create your own personal dashboard.
- Meeting Management Dashboard – no matter if you work in Project Management, IT, Sales, Marketing, or Healthcare, EasyNote lets you connect different Outlook calendars, where you can follow different timelines, manage your budgets, and much more. It allows you to compare your meeting notes and remind yourself of what was important in last week’s meeting. How convenient is that?
- HR General Requests – this template makes it very easy to use whenever you have certain requests made by employees.
- Employee Onboarding Template – all new hires need some time to adapt to the new social and professional aspects of your company, so as an HR manager, you should make sure that this process goes smoothly. This template will make it easy to organize everything that is needed for that.
- Project Management Dashboard – if you are new at the PM job and you are not sure where or how to start, this template will be your best friend. It is beginner-friendly, and it can help you get started just in a few clicks.
One great thing about EasyNote is that in case you are not able to find any template for your specific need, you can easily create your own and reuse it whenever and however you like. Additional tip: ChatGpt is also integrated into the documents you make inside EasyNote, which can surely help you write quick notes or texts if you haven’t had your coffee yet and you don’t feel inspired. There are so many options available, so we suggest you explore more on the Easynote website and see it for yourself!
Asana was founded in 2008 and it is an American software company. It offers 24/7 free support, board view, API, and many other options. It helps you organize your work, manage different projects and helps you organize and assign tasks.
Asana offers several different templates that can help you manage your duties:
- HR Project Plan Template – made for HR teams who want to track progress, set and navigate priorities, etc.
- Employee Onboarding Template – made for new hires who can immediately start tracking their duties and onboarding tasks.
- All Company Meeting – a meeting template made to simplify setting your tasks or agenda.
- Company Goals and Objectives – dashboard for the whole company, goals and milestones all in one place.
- Candidate Tracking – probably one of the most important HR dashboard templates which helps you navigate through potential candidates and the hiring process.
- Interview Questions Template – helps HR officials prepare and organize beforehand so you can have all your questions ready and set for new candidates.
Asana is one of the top options for HR dashboards and templates because it is user-friendly, and it is good for both juniors and executives.
Monday is another practice management software that offers a variety of dashboards and templates for HR, as well as other roles. It went public in 2021 and here are some of the most useful Monday’s HR dashboards and templates:
- Job Application Form – lets you manage all job applications and makes it easier to store all contact details.
- Recruitment and Onboarding – perfect HR dashboard option for managing the entire hiring process.
- Employee Engagement Survey – in case you need to conduct a quick survey among your colleagues, which you may find really helpful as an HR manager, Monday’s got your back. A very quick survey template is available with just one click and is always a plus.
- Cross-Company Event Planning – this template’s name speaks for itself and it is very useful for events that need to be planned from A-Z.
- HR Requests – some of your co-workers might request time off at the same time and as an HR manager you need to organize your team in the best way possible. This template makes all those duties much easier.
ClickUp is another software that promotes productivity in a way that it makes you save more time. It also offers several very useful templates that will make your head spin a bit slower:
- 30-60-90 Day Plan – this template helps you with new hires and tracks if they are settled in for the first 3 months.
- Annual Goals – HR dashboards and templates like these are very useful for tracking goals throughout a whole year, which can come in pretty handy for every HR manager.
- Employee Daily Activity Report – a very useful template that makes it easy for every HR manager to track employee performance on a day-to-day basis.
- Decision Tree – this whiteboard is a great way to map out all possible outcomes of any choices and it can predict the best choice (mathematically).
- Implementation Plan for Recruitment – this template lets HR team members make a project roadmap that puts activities into categories for the Recruitment process.
This 23-year-old simple project management tool isn’t keen on disorganization as well. That’s why it offers several different solutions for your dashboard and template confusion:
- Message Board – a simple overview of all the messages you sent and received.
- To-dos – in case you need a full team overview and visibility with every task, this is a perfect tool for you.
- Schedule – if you want to get rid of calendars, this template can help you manage important days and deadlines.
- Card table – perfect for real-time progress view which is very useful for HR managers.
- Basecamp also includes a 30-60-90 Day Plan Template for new hires and many other templates for marketing, IT and social media.
What Is the Best HR Dashboard Template Tool for 2023?
HR managers can become overwhelmed with the amount of work they need to do in a single day. That is why well-optimized dashboards and templates are a necessity for each person that works in this or a similar department. As you might have noticed, many different tools are available online which can greatly help you organize your time. If you are looking for a specific template or dashboard, we hope that this article was useful.
If you weren’t able to find it, there is always that easynote.com option that allows you to create your own or find one in the sea of templates they provide. All of them offer a very good variety of options and we are sure none of the tools mentioned above will disappoint you in your search for a perfect dashboard or template.